* You receive a one and a half hour consultation in which we discuss your idea destination, theme, colors, safety, language barriers, cultural differences, travel insurance, visas, passports, guest list, weather, vendors, honeymoon options, the wedding timeline and the services you want assistance with from the Wedding planner via Zoom, Skype, FB Messanger, whats app
* After the consultation, we work with you in creating a wedding website for your guests to get all the pertinent wedding information like hotel booking, country, and travel regulations, wedding day details, etc.
* Then we research the chosen destination and time of year the wedding will take place for attractions available, safety, stability, and weather patterns.
* We will help you navigate foreign transaction fees, language and time zone barriers, budgeting with international currency and advise on your destination’s culture and etiquette so you don't have to stress about being an international expert.
* We work directly with your destination venue contact and ensure clear communication and execution.
* Offer DIY ideas to add some flair to your big day
* Help with Save the Dates: order, assemble, and mail.
* We help with Invitations and email communications for local and international guests.
* Handle the shipping and transportation logistics of wedding decor items to and from the wedding location.
* Create a detailed wedding timeline for the day so vendors and bridal party stay on task and time
* We help produce an overall logistics game plan for having a wedding on a resort.
* Assist with planning your honeymoon
* Assist you with locating and booking a reliable travel agent for you and your guests
* We help with the coordination of the rehearsal dinner, reception, tours and any other activities during your wedding
* We offer on site wedding coordination to ensure your big day runs smoothly and is stress free
* Help you plan your perfect menu, highlighting your destination’s local cuisine for an authentic experience.
* We coordinate hotel room blocks and ground transportation for you and your guests so you don't have to be a travel agent for your friends and family.
* Conceptualize, assemble + deliver your welcome boxes to your guests hotel so you don't need to worry about running around town the week of your wedding.
* Coordinate the collection of gifts and all of your belongings at the end of the night and drop-off to specified location