* Create wedding planning timeline preparation and creating a wedding checklist
* Developing and tracking the budget
* Tour and book ceremony & reception venue location
* Coordination of the Rehearsal Dinner& Post wedding brunch
* Vendor recommendations, negotiations and bookings
* Contract review
* Vendor management - Ensuring arrival on time and as agreed
* Creation and execution of a theme
* Assist with distributing wedding favors & accessories
* Coordinating accommodations, transportation
* Etiquette information and general advice, consultation.
* Attendance at vendor meetings
* Confirming all details with the appropriate vendors prior to the wedding
* Facilitating the ceremony rehearsal
* Organize of the bridal party and guests for the Grand Entrance and Exit
* Coordinate events and announcements throughout the reception. Giving heads up to parties involved to ensure organization.
* Unlimited time on-site with your coordinator allowing you to enjoy every moment of your wedding day without any worry of the details
* Direct the wedding party so they are in the proper place at the proper time
* Coordinating and assisting with the setup of the ceremony and reception
* Setup of wedding accessories such as guest book, place cards, favors, etc.
* Acting as the point of contact for all vendors
* Assisting the family, wedding party and guests as needed
* Distributing final payment and gratuity to vendors
* Problem solve any unforeseen hiccups